Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog home!  I have practiced as an empathic reader of Tarot, Runes, and other forms of intuitive spiritual counseling for more than 30 years. For the last 14 years, I have also worked full time as a Master's Level Counselor.  My goal at this time is to combine these complementary elements into an independent, holistic practice which will assist you in navigating life's often crooked paths. If you are interested in my services, please see the links to the right for details. Like what you see? Contact me at thecelticflame@gmail.com to arrange a reading, counseling session, spiritual cleansing, or other service.

I'm also an expert candle maker and craft custom candles for stress relief, meditation, house blessings, and love - as well as some just-for-fun creations  for the holidays! Browse my Candles page for available products.

I hope to be blogging here regularly on topics of interest to my readers.  I'm a Celt by nature and nurture, so you'll find some mythology, history, and arcane tidbits here too.  Articles on candlemaking, gardening, meditation, and the Tarot - it'll all be here, eventually, along with links both scholarly and silly.

Blessings and love to all who visit here!

1 comment: